BIG Africa Roadshow Cape Town – Friday the 4th October 2019. Eventus International can’t wait to welcome the world of gaming to the Mother City. In less than six weeks the BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town. Eventus International are proud to announce the latest speakers and topics:
1. Remote Gaming Q&A. An update from the Department of Trade & Industry led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister and The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
2. Panel Discussion. The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa led by Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing and DR Gaming Technology
3. Panel Discussion: Online Gambling in South Africa – backto the drawing board. Where are we at? Where do we want to go? How will we get there? led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister and The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
The roundtable discussions are an opportunity for delegate participation in matters such as:
1. Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
2. Startups: How to ensure success
3. Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Round table discussions will be led by:
1. Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
2. Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
3. Lee-Anne Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
Delegates are encouraged to join in the networking events and profit from the opportunity to meet with industry peers and forge new business connections.
Anyone wishing to extend the week-end into a business/fun adventure are welcome to book their VIP experience with Big Africa Summit.
Exciting sponsorship opportunities will be available during the conference sessions and the networking functions. By having these at hand, you will be able to gain the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments. This will allow you to showcase your product and solutions to the African audience and promote your brand to a captive the audience of decision-makers.
If interested in taking this all a step further for yourself and your Business contact the Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett today to review all packages available: firstname.lastname@example.org